A collection of thoughts, pictures, and videos of my global education journey.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane


                                                                                                                                                                                                 
привіт (Hello)

I am heading out in a few hours for my adventure to Ukraine. I am so very excited to have this opportunity to connect my students with the students in Ukraine, and to see new sites, learn new things, and make new friends!! I will be posting daily pictures and video for you to follow, and make comments or ask questions. Please join me in my journey and follow my blog!

See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip. I can't wait to read about all of your adventures!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete